Saturday, July 25, 2009

7.25.09


Fabulous week so far.  There some exciting developments happening in our family, but I'm not going to elaborate until I have some definite information--some of you already know, so I'll leave it at that.

Ella's 2 month checkup was Friday!  She is 9 lbs. 9 oz. now and 21 1/2 inches long.  Doc says she is doing well, but she does have a small case of excema on her face and chest.  Just a little dry skin/red bumps deal that should go away with aquaphor.  

I love watching Ella smile!  Today she was smiling only at Kaitlyne.  No one else could get her to do it :)  Kaitlyne always walks up to Ella and says "Hi Ella, what's on your mind?" it's hilarious and so cute.  Here are some pictures of them playing around the other day:




2 comments:

  1. the pics are soooo cute :-) awwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn, Ella is beautiful! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I've read Ella's story and it must have been such a frightening time for all of you. I'm so happy that Ella doing fantastic and I see Kaitlyne is just loving her little sister. I'm certain Ella will smile as much as Kaitlyne (she is the happiest little girl) as she has much to smile about having such terrific parents & family. I will look forward to updates of the Rowcliff Family. Enjoy those sweethearts!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete